Start using the Best Amazon PPC Software – Sellozo Campaign Studio for your Amazon PPC Campaign Automation and Optimization.
Kris Gramlich and Dustin Kane discuss using the Best Amazon PPC Software and one of the best benefits of using Campaign Studio inside of Sellozo.
Campaign Studio allows you to easily discover keywords, drag-and-drop campaign management, and PPC campaign automation for Amazon Sellers.
Sellozo Spotlight Series: The Best Amazon PPC Software For Your Amazon Campaigns
Listen to this podcast
More from Sellozo:
To get a free 14-day trial, book a demo with Kris or Dustin by going here: https://sellozo.com/start-free-trial
Case Studies: https://sellozo.com/case-studies
Video Tutorials: https://sellozo.com/video-tutorials
Listen To – Two Amazon Sellers And A Microphone Podcast On These Platforms:
Find us on Social Media:
➜ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sellozo/
➜ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sellozoofficial/
➜ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sellozo/
➜ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/sellozooffi
➜ Twitter: https://twitter.com/sellozoofficial
➜ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Sellozo
Read The Full Text Below:
Best Amazon PPC Software
– Hello everyone and welcome to episode 70 of Two Amazon Sellers and a Microphone brought to you by Sellozo, I’m Dustin Kane and as always with me is Kris Gramlich, what’s up Kris?
– How much man, good to be with you again.
– Yes, it is and it’s also nice that it’s actually sunny and getting kind of warm outside, so I think spring is around the corner I hope.
– Yeah the weather has sort of changed, It’s going to be in the 60s, 70s. but the golf tournament recently so it’s gonna be fun.
– Bet it is, I cannot wait it is time for winter to be over, all those poor UPS drivers driving around in the freezing cold dropping packages, they’re getting ready for spring too, but it’s nice it makes me happier when it’s warm, but well let’s do this. Today we’re going to do another Sellozo spotlight installment here, and today we’re gonna talk about one of the coolest features on Sellozo and that’s our Campaign Studio, when we are showing Sellozo to people, we are showing Sellozo to people who are looking to automate their advertising and design their strategy, when they see the Campaign Studio and how it’s set up, they just get so excited I mean it’s really well done.
– Yeah it’s a differentiator, it’s a tool that we have that allows sellers or agencies or whoever to create their own little campaign structure, so if you have a flow that you do or maybe you take an auto to a broad, to a phrase to an exact, or you do an auto to a phrase to an exact or whatever your system is you can do that whole thing and line it all out inside our tool called Campaign Studio, so I’m gonna share my screen here and for those listening, if you wanna see this just go to sellozo.com, book a demo with Dustin and I, and we’ll show exactly how this tool works, it’s really cool you’ll love it.
– The best part about the way this is laid out is how you can intuitively see what’s happening because it’s laid out like a workflow program like a drag and drop workflow where you’re laying out, you’re able to see icons for each that represent each of your campaigns and you’re able to drag links between them so that you can define the rule of the keyword transfer, another nice thing about this Campaign Studio is sellozo being AI based, where our algorithm does the majority of the work is you don’t have to define a million rules, you just say hey if something converts in the auto campaign a certain amount of times, make it an exact match or make it a broad match or whatever, you don’t have to define all these rules what would the starting bid be when you move it to this campaign? When do you make it a negative? When are you making negatives et cetera, the algorithm at sellozo is making all the adjustments for you but you’re able to completely design the workflow strategy that you’re wanting.
– Yeah and this is what’s nice is you don’t have to do like after 1.5 clicks do this for that keyword, or make this keyword and move to this match type and make that a negative keyword or you’re not coming in, and we don’t give you a bunch of suggestions and then you have to accept them before they go live, that doesn’t happen. We’re running the automation that’s why we automate PPC that’s what we stand by, and you’re simply just telling us how many conversions you want the search term to have before it moves to the next campaign, simple as that.
– And let’s go through some common ones, so when we talk to sellers typically one of our first questions is, so how are your campaigns structured right now? And if somebody will say, I usually run an auto campaign, and then what I like to do is if things are converting to sales in the auto campaign, I like to make them broad matches and then I look at that broad match campaign, and if things are converting in the broad match, I like to make them exact matches or phrase and then exact or whatever, we’re able to say, would you like all of that automated? We can inside the Campaign Studio link your auto campaign to your broad match campaign, to your exact match campaign, and everything will be automated, and that I think is huge that’s game changing, you can set that up and then let it go, and then really at that point, all that you are looking at is where’s your budget, do you wanna raise your budget or lower your budget? And then target and cost which we haven’t talked about yet, at least in this episode but that’s the way our tool optimizes your bids, our tool will adjust your bids every single day, based on a target, a cost that you set for the campaign so even there you can have different target costs for your broad match campaign versus your exact match campaign let’s say, you can have different strategies so it can all be automated and it’s laid out inside of our Campaign Studio super easy to see.
– And so when I got here on my screen and we’re gonna kinda show this on YouTube, if you’re watching and people listening just turn over to Sellozo YouTube channel you’ll see this or you can book a demo you’ll get more out of it, but here you go so I have an auto campaign, broad match, phrase match, exact match and this is very common people have an audit campaign, that’s all the campaigns is going to be more of like your discovery you’ll find new search terms and keywords that Amazon is showing you up for, so you’re going to be kind of placed all over the place. I see a lot of high costs, high cost with these just because your product is being shown everywhere and Amazon is trying to learn it, so we start with the an anchor campaign, you don’t have to start with the anchor campaign, if you don’t like anchor campaigns you don’t have to use them, you can use a broad match or phrase, or just maybe just do one campaign and just optimize it by itself, and if you have different ad groups within a manual campaign we can link different ad groups together, this whole entire system gives you flexibility on whatever flow or whatever set up you have, Campaign Studio is going to handle that, so I’m going to start with the NATA just cause that’s pretty generic but I have an auto campaign. and all I’m doing is just linking it, I’m dragging and dropping it and I’m linking it to the broad manual campaign where it says link camp link target that is now linked together, I want to click on the blue line here, and when I click on this this is where I get to do that transfer rule of keywords, so this is where I decide as a seller how many conversions do I want to happen before that search term becomes a keyword in the broad match campaign. When I look at that I can say here I can go all the way up to 10 that’s 10 conversions, that’s extremely high, that’s a little overkill just I would say, but normally he would use like two one to two conversions, so for the sake of this I’m going to do two and I’m going to make this said broad match, and I just simply click apply, now the next section I want to link is to my broad match, to my phrase match I want to click on that line again, I’m going to change the conversion type from one or two to one and do phrase match and click apply, and then on the phrase to the exact it’ll default exactly to where I want it to be one and in exact, so the reason I did two conversions on the auto cause I want to make sure that the search term before it moves to a broad match I want to make sure it’s relative to the product and not just some one-off random buy, so I add two there kind of like a buffer, so that I know it’s going to be relative to the product, so I need two conversions to happen before that search term becomes a keyword in the broad match campaign. After that it’s going to be one conversion needs to happen and it’s going to move to the phrase match and then it’s going to move to the exact match every time that it moves down the line after it converts in the new campaign that we send it to, the Sellozo tool automatically goes back to the campaign that it came from and makes it a negative exact by default, so it’s extremely powerful extremely easy to set up.
– And one thing that we want to touch on as well is this is a question a lot of times cause there’s a lot of tools out there that they’re set up where if you come onto them for their PPC management they launch, brand new campaigns for you that’s not the case with Sellozo, it’s helpful to use campaigns that have lots of data with them, if you come in to us and you have an auto and a broad and a phrase and exact match campaign, and you want to set up this exact structure that we have right here, we will use the existing campaigns and link them up, and then all that happens is from then on our tool automates that keyword transfer for you, it takes that workload off of your plate, not to mention it does it every day it’s if you’re doing this manually, it’s pretty tricky to move keywords every single day between campaigns based on whatever rule you’re trying to follow and then make those negative keywords when it converts, which that is a matter of point, the reason that we back negate keywords after they convert is so that we allow that keyword once it’s into a new campaign time to get traction, you want to make you’re not going to lose out on that sale potentially while that keyword is getting traction so that’s why we leave it in the original campaign temporarily until it gets a conversion. There’s so many other things you can do, this is one strategy, this is obviously a very thorough keyword testing type strategy, if you’re doing an auto to broad, to phrase to exact, one other thing that you can do is let’s say you’ve got you’re sending with different stress set up right here, there’s the cool thing about setting up these workflows is let’s say you don’t want him to move through the pattern, you want something when it converts on the auto campaign to immediately create a broad and a phrase in an exact, you can do that by linking the auto campaign directly to those three other campaigns, and every time something converts in the auto campaign it will make all of the match types in the three different campaigns at the same time, so again this is just another strategy that you can employ. Now let’s take this set up that you have, go ahead do you have something you want to add?
– So what we’re showing here for those listings is we have an auto campaign by itself and then we have three manuals in a line and we’re connecting the lines to each one of them separately, but after a conversion happens in the campaign, that search term is sent to all three campaigns as a keyword instead of going from broad phrase to exact, that’s the visual but something on here that I’ve seen people do and I’ve kind of tested on myself is, after it does this so it gets sent to a broad phrase and exact but maybe I want to test it out even further, I could take this broad and send it down to this phrase, and then take this phrase instead of down to the exact, and now what I’m doing is I’m testing out broad phrase and exact campaigns to an exact match campaign.
– And even your dogs are excited about this Campaign Studio.
– They love it anytime I talk about Campaign Studio, I swear the UPS guy shows up.
– And the dog those dogs go nuts over the UPS? that’s funny.
– So just looking at this and I know a lot of people listen to the podcast but the complexity of this through this manually would be a lot of work, this is really allowing you to really thoroughly optimize and test keywords and move them quickly, once certain parameters are met, but there’s other things that you can do here, and this is why I think there’s so much power in this so a lot of people or a lot of sellers will have just a campaign that’s set up for product targeting, so it’s only essence, well you can add refinements on these links, so you can have a link from an auto campaign where you tell it I don’t want it to move search terms, I want it to move accents okay so now when accents convert they will go to your product targeting campaign, and the search terms will go to the other campaigns so you’re able to now refine that and not have to move those manually. Let’s take it a step further, let’s say you have a defensive brand strategy, so you’ve got a campaign now where you keep all of your branded terms, your auto campaign is going to find you new ones of those as well, so let’s link that and now to a new campaign and you can add a refinement where if the search term contains your brand name, it takes that path and it goes to your branded campaign, you can have lots of campaigns running and when you have them linked up you’re going to have all of the keywords moving to the correct campaign, because of the back negating that’s happening, you’re going to ensure that you’re not competing against yourself and all of the bids are going to be adjusted every day based on your target day cost and you can have different ones, your branded campaign can have a high target ad cost and then your other campaigns can be lower, and it’s all automated.
– You imagine doing this manually I just sit here looking at this structure we just created and doing this manually downloading search term reports moving keywords, optimizing beds, no thanks on the fix.
– I can remember before something like this existed, I can remember listening to a podcast like this or watching a YouTube video of someone talk about how they optimize their campaigns, and I was watching the video and I’d be like, that’s great but I’m not doing that there’s no way that’s going to take all day, I’d rather look at new products I can sell, and so as a result of that maybe there was people out there that were optimizing their campaigns better than I was, because I wasn’t willing to do this kind of manual labor but now it’s automated, now there’s no excuse not to whatever your strategy is to design an inside Campaign Studio and let our tool automate it and let you move on, in the last five minutes we just designed a highly complex campaign structure, that’s going to do everything that you’d want to do a branded campaign, a product targeting campaign, a search term refinement that goes from audit abroad to phrase, to exact all set up, and it’s all going to be automated, and you can just log in to Sellozo look at the results, adjust your budgets, adjust your target aid costs if you need to, make a million adjustments if you need to, but this flow, this ability to create this and do this is a game changer for Amazon sellers who are struggling with PPC or struggling to manage it.
– I had a seller that signed up recently and she was about two weeks in and she was like she did the whole search term report, she did the whole move keywords, make native keywords, she gets all the bids and she did an onboarding call, we hooked her up with the rights structure that she wanted, and I got an email from her, can we go over my account? And all she really wanted to know is what else do I need to be doing? You don’t need to be doing anything else, you don’t have to do that adjustments, you don’t have to make negative keywords, maybe add more budget or change your target aid costs would be the only thing that you need to do, and she kind of got quiet like silent like okay I guess I’ll do something else cause she was really into it and taking that away and having a tool to it, freed up some more of her time where she can do more products like you mentioned, and focus on listings or go find a new supplier or something like that so we’re really automating the whole process, and this Campaign Studio is really what’s going to separate us from everybody else this is not going to be any other tool, this is going to be something that Sellozo has and will continue to own continue to be different,
– And I think that brings up a good point there is a lot of automation tools out there and there’s some low priced ones, there’s some tools you can get for 29 $39 a month that are out there, but they’re not going to have this kind of functionality, this is full automation and it’s AI based, you get the benefit of our algorithm working and you can design strategy like this and it’s completely automated, so there is a huge value proposition too when you’re looking at different tools to what the Sellozo Campaign Studio can provide to you in the work it can take off, and the ability to be creative in here is when I’m talking to somebody and I encourage you guys out there, if you want to walk through this and see a demo with Chris or myself, go to sellozo.com book a demo, we’ll talk about your campaign structures we love it, if you tell us how you’re doing it right now tell us your campaign structure, and we can show you how to set up in Campaign Studio to automate it, I’ve yet to see somebody say, here’s what I do and then it’s impossible to replicate inside Campaign Studio, it’s like somebody tried stump us on that, you book a demo if you’ve got something that you can stump us with that we can’t automate it but I’ve yet to see it where we can’t fully automate whatever your campaign structure is, and it’s going to change the way you manage your business, it’s going to take all this time give it all this time back to you.
– Nope that’s it, it’s super easy to use, just connect a few things that took us 10 minutes here and that’s it that’s it we are going to do the rest for you, We’re going to track all these, so some people are how do I know the changes? We’re going to check all these changes, so every time a keyword or search term moves, the next we’re going to track it, bit adjustments we’re going to track it, negative keywords are gonna track, and all that stuff is gonna be tracked, you’ll be able to see that in an activity log which we should probably touch on it in another spotlight series, but that’s how basic it is it gets started.
– And I think one of the things we didn’t mention yet but once what’s your role you’re going to be launching new products in the future after you sign up for Sellozo what you’ll have the benefit then is you can launch a complex campaign structure from scratch inside Sellozo without having to do all of this linking and connecting you can literally say I want to launch the auditor broad to phrase to exact campaign structure you fill out a couple of things, your budget, your name, target aid cost launch, it’s done, it’s going to launch all those campaigns linked together for you automatically, so I feel like just down in terms of in the future just being able to launch really complex strategies off the bat it’s a no brainer and let us show you book that call with us, let us walk you through it, let us replicate what your campaign structures would look like. Also, you mentioned it on the onboarding call, we will talk strategy, we will be honest if we feel like we there’s a different way you could set up your campaigns for better results, we’ll let you know we can look through, we can audit your campaigns, we can show you how to link existing ones, and then you’d have a 14 day free trial to play around with it. You’ll be sold.
– You’ll see.
– So if anybody’s out there you’re overwhelmed with PPC, you know what you’d like to do but it just takes so much time and effort to do it, talk to us let’s get you set up, let’s build that in Campaign Studio and have it roll on, I think that pretty much covers it, for those of you that are listening to the podcast, I know you didn’t get the visual, so we’d love to get the opportunity to do that during a demo, to do that you can go to sellozo.com the top right you can click the button, it says start your 14 day free trial, that will prompt you to fill out a form to get a demo with Chris and myself, we’ll help get you signed up for that trial, we’ll walk you through everything and you’ll be off and running, we’ll have a 30 minute call with you as well on that onboarding call to go over everything, so please do that. If you’re watching right now on YouTube you need to subscribe to our channel so that you get notified when these videos come out, we’re talking to people all over the industry, all over Amazon, we’re talking to great logistics people, great listings creators, agencies that work with huge brands, we’re talking to all of them, so we’d love for you to subscribe so that you can see that, if you’re watching this on Facebook like the Sellozo page, and then turn on notifications, you can turn on notifications from our page so that when you’re on your phone we’ll pop in, we’ll just take over your screen when we go live and you’ll be able to see this content that we’ve got going on, and if you’re listening on the podcast or wherever you’re listening right now, go find the two Amazon Sellers and a Microphone podcast on whichever platform you listen to your podcast on and subscribe to the podcast, leave us a review, like it, whatever you need to do. That’s Campaign Studio, hopefully you guys will be talking to either Chris or I pretty soon. Alright everybody we’ll get out of here and have a great day and we’ll see you again tomorrow.